Lucky Sapphire! Will it be yours?
What to do with this gem?
Ask one of our designers to custom design - or make yourself - a stunning ring or pendant from it!
This 16mm x 10mm 9ct unheated Burmese Sapphire works equally well for many styles and techniques - minimalist, added bling of diamonds, bezel or prong setting, organic look of silver clay or traditional metalsmithing or even as a wire wrapped piece!
🎁 This beautiful Sapphire has been donated by Alex Wong. 🎁
The lucky draw celebrates JDMIS & CJS been featured on Channel News Asia documentary "In Search of Precious Gemstones" - Episode 3 - The Royal Blue Sapphire!
Watch it at your convenience on MeWatch
Did you notice our fun competition to find a jewellery piece featured on that episode?
How to participate:
Who is the designer?
(hint: later part of CJS section, around 41 minutes)
2) Find the design on CJS website
(on our Facebook or the button on bottom right corner))T&C:
- Sapphire lucky draw is open for all on-line, in-store and pop-up store purchases in April 2021.
- To participate in the lucky draw, CJS sales staff will request your name and contact details.
- The winner for Sapphire lucky draw will be announced just in time for Mother's Day - May 5th.
- The Sapphire lucky draw winner wins the gemstone as listed. Any design or fabrication is not included in the lucky draw winning.
- "who is the designer?" competition closes on April 8th
- The winners of $50 vouchers will be announced on Apr 15th.
- JDMIS or CJS employees and designers are not eligible for lucky draw wins.